Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Project Five-20 second animation

I decided on an idea and i started planning it but i felt that it would take too many drawings and that it would go over the 20 seconds by quite a bit so i will save that idea for another time.

The idea that i went with is a lot simpler than the first idea i was going to do since i wasn't there for the fourth week so i had 1 week to do 2 weeks worth of work.
References: This is the reference image i used to help me make the sitting dinosaur, i should have put the nostrils on but i didn't want it looking too similar.


This you tube video i used to help me with the yawn, i yawned alot myself when doing this project (not through boredom
though purely research)

Heres my first test:


This was to test what the yawn would look like, the yawn looks good I think,what I would change about it though is not hold the frame on the way up and change a couple of frames on the way down so that the mouth goes back up for a split second.

Unfortunately I haven't made a final ink animation as yet but watch this space, i do like this animation, the things that i would change about the animation is that some frames need to be held a bit longer because it seems that the actions rushes too much from one action to the other. I might play about with holding the pencil on the page too when it comes on the page just before it begins to draw. I hope you like it, any comments welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment